Saturday, November 14, 2009

This has been odd


to say the least... a very odd last couple of weeks or so. I think it might be my new prescription from my doctor. Very moody and short tempered, and i do NOT like that! I try and stay away from that as much as possible.

But I did get some fresh ink on thursday, SEE:
Isn't it just wonderful!? I had this idea to get betty boop about a week or two ago when i was out to dinner with my hub and best friend but it didn't happen that night so I have gone back and talked to my artist, Jared. He did the piece on my arm [ my mixer ] and I love it all so far. But I got this for my grandma, who by the way told me it wasn't me fair that I was getting betty boop and she wasn't, she's so awesome ha ha. It means a lot to me to have a piece of her with me at all times.

Well anyway, it has been a very weird week. Just been feeling down and out, just a little stressful i guess. BUT I am going to try and turn that around this week!
For now, I am going to go relax and do some laundry! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment