Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ello there!



So this weekend definitely brightened my spirits from this past week. It wasn't a bad week but it just wasn't a great one. Very difficult to say the least. BUT behold the weekend proved to be a success! Kor came down for the weekend and spent the whole time here, which was grreeaaatt. We finally had a cute little date night tonight, god knows how long it has been since we did that! It has just been a crazy busy couple of months and every time he would come home from school we both would be way too tired.
But that all changed tonight! : ) We went to this cute little place called Tradition and went shopping for some stuff I needed for christmas [handmade gifts this year! whoop] Got to Michael's and another great surprise! Not only was half the store on sale but some guy that worked there gave us an additional 15% off my entire purchase! HOLY CRAP was I happy! Only spent 29 dollars! Cheap date, I know ; ) We got something quick to eat and then headed back home to build our $8 gingerbread house we scored at Michael's as well. Watched a movie and now I am relaxing while he is in my brother's room reading and falling asleep. Unfortunately he has to leave early tomorrow but he will be back soon enough.
I should be getting to bed too. Working on some secret presents/stocking stuffers for my family and than probably hitting the hay. Super tired and have to work tomorrow : P Last week of school as well which is freaking sweet!! CANNOT wait to be done.
Here are a couple of photos from this weekend and that I have been meaning to post. Hope everyone had great weekend! A new week to start fresh : ) Goodnight!

Our gingerbread house we decorated/built : ) Front and back-side view
It is not professional but we love it.
Our baby christmas tree that we got to decorate : )

Sophia and I [my niece] from the night I watched her. So cute!

New shoes and flats that I scored at Target! Love 'em!

My first instant photo from my new Fuji camera! Love it! : )

Well there you go! hope you enjoyed crappy photobooth photos of everything! haha : )




No comments:

Post a Comment