Friday, December 18, 2009

Its the most wonderful time

of the yearrrrrrr. Christmas music in the background everyday, trying to survive at my family's deli WITHOUT punching someone. HA! It gets difficult after a while dealing with customers that are difficult and on top of that there is no structure or rules just yet so anything goes!! And that bothers me sooooo much. Working for other people for the past 5 years has given me an advantage about the people that live in my town, no matter what, you let them cross a line, they will keep and keep and keep crossing it. Unfortunately of course.

Just a short post tonight, seeing as its 1:00 am and I would like to get to the gym somewhat early in the morning!
Went shopping on Monday with my best Heather and got a bunch of super cute dresses, gotta go shopping again. It's an addiction and a very bad habit haha but I love it [and need clothes. Losing weight and getting older I threw a lot of clothes away and behold: I have no clothes!] and I would like some more :)

Anywho I will be posting more and more after the holidays, it is just super hard. I think I am going to take a semester off of school to figure some things out, which I feel is the best thing for me. Hope everyone's pre-holiday week is going good! I have yet to do any shopping, even though I would like to do things mostly hand-made but you need time for that and I find my days getting shorter and shorter with free time.

I will be back very soon though! and show you the adorable dresses and such that I got. Scored a New Years dress [SCORE!] Super happy!
Lovelovelove! : )
Night<3

No comments:

Post a Comment