Friday, December 11, 2009

Time to relax...

Finally : )

Last week of school and it is finally over. Thank goodness. I can finally concentrate on baking : ) I have missed it very much so. I did get to cook a
kick-butt dinner tonight if I do say so myself. The worst part of my dinner was the wrap I bought. Although high in fiber [yay!] lacking a lot of taste. Lots ha ha ha. Here is a picture for you to drool over... well maybe not in this picture but it is very delicious!
No recipe here but I will tell you it is scallions, tri-color of peppers, black beans, corn and then ground turkey just browned and all seasoned with pepper, salt, chili pepper, cinnamon [ just a little! ] and garlic. So a good ending to a rough week, along with a great workout : )
Trying my best to get into shape and stay healthy. It is hard because we are hardly home so we don't go grocery shopping very much. But I am trying to stay on top of it. Obviously not working all that much ha ha ha
So there really isn't much more to say, my brain is fried and I am currently watching Robin Williams Self Destruction. I definitely don't agree with him on his political views but he is hysterical and I am enjoying it. So have a good weekend and a good night! I will be enjoying my day off and will come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment