Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello Monday!

Good Morning Monday! How are you? Amazing?! Is that right?

Yes amazing. We are having perfect weather right now in South Florida and I couldn't be happier. Today is a holiday, MLK Day-rest in peace brave man, so it is a tad bit slow at the family's deli so I am home getting ready to fix up the house, clean the room, bust out laundry and exercise! And hopefully get it all done! Starting off my day with an awesome breakfast consisting of : slice of Ezekiel 7 sprouted with organic peanut butter and organic wild blueberry preserves. Want a look?
Drool, it's okay. I will give you a couple of minutes. I almost forgot my almond vanilla milk [I'm lactose intolerant and cow milk isn't good for you anyway]. So there is my beginning to my day.

Last night I posted about writing my goals, forgot of course. Maybe it was the delicious dinner the Mr. and I cooked up. I mean like let's talk about a kick-ass dinner, we made one. Thank God our Publix had real corn tortillas or it would not have been the same.
It was a little buffet lets say, I can't think of how to spell the other word so there, of deliciousness! Here Look, again!:
Mmmm! We have homemade salsa and guacamole, shredded lettuce, the infamous corn tortillas, and ground turkey with seasonings and onions! YUM! Oh yeah and a little touch of sour cream, always. : )

Let's get off the topic of food and do what I came here to do. My goals. I haven't written a concrete list so I figured I would just write it here!
Here it goes, My Top 3:
1) SECRET for right now. It will take a whole post so look out for that, whoever is reading this!
2) Get Healthy! Seriously though, everyone is doing it but I mean it. Knowing what I know about food and NOT practicing it is not good for me, so I'm changing that STAT!
3) Get to Goal Weight! Yes it goes with number two but it is a big one for me.

I have a Top 3 because I didn't want to overload this with like 20 goals because I have more goals but they are smaller and not down on paper so I forgot some! Whoops. But I will, eventually, post them and if not then when I achieve a goal, I will post about it!

Well got to get going if I am going to finish everything! Hope everyones Monday is going great!
Ta-Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment