Monday, January 25, 2010

Is this getting old?

Or is it just me?
I am super sorry I haven't posted for a week, a whole week!
I don't feel good about it considering I am trying my hardest to get on here everyday but there have been a couple of bumps in the road this week.

The Mr. got into a bad accident at work and we were in the ER all day the other day and I have been taking care of my poor little man for the last couple of days. Tomorrow he goes in for a check up and to re-bandage his finger. In a short summary, he finger got smashed by a fork-lift and literally busted open, horrible I know. So if you can imagine what a hot dog end looks like after it has been over-cooked in the micro, that is what his finger looked like, with a little bit more blood. It was so horrible and I was getting nausea while the doctor was playing put the puzzle pieces together on his finger. No more nail but hopefully it will grow back without being lumpy. It also tore right where the nail is created so it might be lumpy but we hope not.
But an upside to all of this is he got a new car! [He was in an accident 2 days before Christmas Eve, I know he isn't doing too well.] It is an 06 GMC Envoy and can I just say how super jealous I am! Even though I have been driving him around in it, I still want it to be mine. All mine. For me : )

I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me spilling his pain stories too too much but hey! you have to know why I have been gone!

I just wanted to update and let you know I AM STILL HERE, whoever you are. Are you there? Is anyone there?

Hope this week brings joy and happiness into everyone's lives, hopefully it will be more positive this week!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment