Sunday, January 3, 2010

A long week behind me


And a long week ahead of me. I really can't complain about this week though other than the fact that I have to get up early but that is a good thing! I need to do that more often. I find that if I don't get up early, when my alarm clock first goes off, my day is normally crappy. So I will be looking forward to getting up early, this way I can get used to it and be comfortable with it.
Super happy about how the holidays went and how blessed I am to have amazing people in my life but definitely happy they are over, too much stress. M
y family recently [6 months ago] took over a bagel place and the holidays were wayyyy different this year and so much more stressful but I couldn't ask for them to be any different. Now it's time to work work work and get back on track with real life ha ha ha.

It is so chilly here. Not even chilly, freezing! I used to live in New York so saying this makes me feel like a wimp but living in Florida for more than 4 1/2 ye
ars has definitely changed how I react to the cold! It's 46 degrees in south florida! I am so loving it and happy I am making ends meet with my Floridian wardrobe that consists mostly of tank tops and dresses. But now I am all bundled up and saying HI to you!
Ha ha ha I am such a dork. Anyway, tonight was definitely an experience in itself. Dealing with certain issues concerning the Mr. and I and our future is always my favorite topic of conversation over dinner with parents. Sensing my sarcasm yet? Yes, okay : )
But truly, in the end it turned out to be a good thing, a very good thing. I hate it when I am put in situations like that but it did end up being in everyone's favor to talk about things so it was good. With this being said I will be making a post about my goals, present - future - and everywhere in between. Kind of excited about it because I can't wait to cross things off my list!
Considering I am taking this semester off from school I will have a lot of time to accomplish these goals! I am excited to have time off, I will be going back but it was, in my opinion, in my best interest to take off this semester and really work on me and where I want to go with my life. Excited to see what this year will bring because so much stuff is in the air right now and I am SO ready to take the steps necessary to put everything together and accomplish what I need to accomplish.

I want to finish school to better myself but I am not sure what I will be doing afterwards. I have this crazy idea to open some type of cupcake truck on the side. I think it would be awesome and if not done soon, it will be done one day!

I have a feeling I am the only one reading this right now ha ha ha. Well whoever you are that is out there reading this, thank you for taking time for read about me. I would love to read about you!

My thoughts are everywhere right now and I am sorry about that. Very tired and just have a lot going through my head but nonetheless I hope this was all entertaining!
I have to get to bed though, early morning and long day. Work and than a bike ride with my best! I am so excited. I will post pictures tomorrow and tell you my HILARIOUS story of this new found bike that I got today. Be prepared to laugh, and not with me, just at me ha ha ha!

Hope everyone's night is great and everyone's morning is even better!
Goodnight<3

No comments:

Post a Comment